Join an amazing team that is growing and looking for our next rockstar unicorn. Check out the position below and if you feel you’d be a great fit, are excited to work with a company like ours, jive with our core values and want to grow then let’s schedule an interview!
Web Designer 1
3 Degrees Consulting is growing and we’re looking for a rockstar to join our team and help serve our clients via web design & development.
We’re looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, and experienced in the design and development of websites using WordPress, Woo-Commerce, and Shopfiy. This individual will be responsible for building & maintaining all of our client websites, reporting on progress and time involved in each site so that we can bill clients appropriately.
The ideal candidate is strong in taking initiative and critical thinking skills. We’re not looking for someone who just checks the boxes and calls something complete. We are looking for someone who can look at a project and think about things we may have missed but would be needed or good to have. Someone who can ask questions and take full responsibility for the projects they are working on. We’re looking for someone who can anticipate what is going to wow our clients and offer suggestions for us to go above and beyond.
This individual will also be responsible for designing mockups of custom sites for clients using photoshop.
- Building wordpress websites using Elementor
- Building wordpress websites using Woo-Commerce & Elementor
- Bringing websites live (setting SSL, ensuring all content is secure, links & images are working, etc…)
- Building websites in Shopify
- Knowledge of liquid & shopify theme development with experience
- Designing website mockups in Photoshop, with organized layers
- Updating & Maintaining websites
- Running updates using Infinite WordPress
- Managing spam comments & removing them
- Fixing issues that arise from updates to websites
- Posting blogs sent by clients to blogs
- Documenting processes and creating standard operating procedures in written and video form.
- Creating checklists & to-do lists to make the development process easier and faster.
- Be willing to learn new skills as needed on personal time
- Building sites in WordPress
- Experience with the following wordpress plugins / themes:
- Rank Math
- SSL implementation
- WP Forms
- Zapier integration
- HTML & CSS
- Willingness to take initiative on company projects, learn new skills, and learn new technologies
- Willingness to ask questions and take ownership of projects. Follow up for what you need is your responsibility.
These are skills that are not required but would be good to have:
- Infinite WordPress
3 Degrees consulting is heavily focused on living our MIssion, Vision and Values. We require that all team members know these and understand that they are an integral part of company culture and what we’re building.
You’ll see all 3 included below. Please be prepared to talk about them if you’re selected for an interview. We’re looking more for a good culture fit than the perfect technical skills.
We’re not your average digital marketing agency. Our founders bring over 30 years of experience in business and 15 years of experience internet marketing. Our core values drive every decision we make, client we take, and project we bake (ok couldn’t help having some fun with the rhymes).
IntegrityAlways do the right thing no matter
TransparencyClients, team members, and anyone we interact with should always feel informed.
AccountabilityTake ownership & pride in being accountable for delivery on our commitments.
BoldnessBe bold with your ideas, vision, execution, and strategy.
QualityProvide unrivaled quality for our team, clients, and business.
PlayPlay Big, Play Strong, Play Courageous, Play Grateful, Play Fun, Love.
To be the digital marketing fiduciary for our client’s success with the most impactful team, services, leadership, and commitment.
To be a trusted partner in connecting clients with the world to achieve their mission.